Global Education Workshops are information packed full-day
programs on global education for teachers and administrators. The Workshops
are a hands-on intensive that provides you with everything from global
perspectives to lesson plans and supplementary materials for the next
day’s classroom—delivered by educators with over 60 years
of global education experience.
of the Global Education Workshops is to provide teachers
and administrators with the information and experience they need to
establish a new global education program, deepen and enrich existing
programs, and to provide an inspiring and invigorating intellectual
By attending Global Education Workshops you will get:
- Continuing professional development credits.
- A CD ROM packed with over $1,000 worth of the latest books and reports
from the UN and dozens of other international agencies on the state
of the world, energy, climate, food, water, economy, population, education,
health and other topics.
- A second CD ROM with ten short global education related movies.
To preview any of these, see here.
- Real Lives 2010, the brand new version of the award winning
software that allows your students to live a life in any country in
the world. See Educational
Simulations for exciting details on what you can do with this
- Ten global education classroom activities you can do the next day
at your school.
- Two global ed lesson plans tailored to your curriculum and class—developed
by you using our GlobalEd Templates.
- Handouts, Power Points, lesson plans, and links to hundreds of online
global education resources, games, and simulations.
- Presentations on Global Education 101, Integrating
Global Ed Into Your Curriculum, Bringing the World Into Your
Classroom Through Videoconferencing, Global Education Service
Learning, Global Problem Solving, Working with the
UN, Global Education Funding Sources, and other topics.
- Post-workshop support for locating schools for communication exchanges,
discounts for GEM video conferences, priority selection for UN based
conferences, and other products and services notification.
Cost and Scheduling
Cost of attending a Global Education Workshop is $275 for one educator,
or $225 for two or more from the same school. For school districts and
other educational groupings: 10 to 25 teachers are $200 each; 26 to
50 teachers are $180 each. Partial scholarships are available in special
circumstances. A minimum of 20 participants are needed to host a Global
“The future is already here. It just hasn't
been distributed yet.” —William Gibson
Download Global Education Workshop
For more information and booking:
or call 610.566.0156 or schedule